[Taxacom] Moorea barcode project

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:02:48 CST 2007

I understand Doug's point, but have to ask, Are funding agencies so
poorly endowed with expertise that they really do believe an "all
species" inventory is possible in the normal (3-5 years) funding
time-frame? Surely no one really believes this inventory will be
completed in three years.

Dick J

Richard Jensen, Professor
Department of Biology