[Taxacom] Phylogenetic software on new Intel mac

Wei crescentbell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:40:19 CDT 2007

Dear Taxacomers

Does anyone here suffer from the new Macintosh computer with new
Intel CPU (not PPC), which would not allow installation of PAUP under
OSX?
I have no idea how to deal with this problem as all the new system
doesn't support this. I just wonder if there is any solution to sort
out installation in the new Mac, or I simply need to consider
switching to other softwares that may not have conflict with the new
Mac system?

I would be really appreciate if anyone here could help.

Regards

Wei