[Taxacom] Vienna Code - online

John McNeill johnm at rom.on.ca
Mon Mar 5 05:20:34 CST 2007

Thanks to Janarthanam Malapati and all the others who noticed that the site at which the web version of the ICBN is being developed and being reviewed by the Editorial Committee could be accessed more widely.  Note that the site bears the Warning:

"This site is still under construction.
Information provided here might be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please consult the hard copy of the Code."

As I indicated earlier, public release and announcement of the site -- once we are sure it is not incomplete or inaccurate -- will occur later in the year.

John McNeill
John McNeill, Rapporteur-général, Nomenclature Section, IBC
    Director Emeritus, Royal Ontario Museum;
    Honorary Associate, Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh
Mailing address:  Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh, EH3 5LR, Scotland, U.K.
Telephone:    +44-131-248-2912;  fax: +44-131-248-2901
Home office:  +44-162-088-0651;  fax: +44-162-088-0342
e-mail: jmcneill at rbge.ac.uk (mail to johnm at rom.on.ca is also read)

>>> "Janarthanam Malapati" <mkjana at gmail.com> 03/03/07 9:55 AM >>>
Vienna Code is available online at
http://www.ibot.sav.sk/karolx/kod/0000Viennatitle.htm