[Taxacom] [HERBARIA] Species with the highest rate of carbon sequestering

Alina Freire-Fierro freirefierro at acnatsci.org
Tue Mar 13 10:58:27 CDT 2007

Yes, the person who asked said he was interested in the use of this plant
for helping in reducing CO2 through its cultivation (since I understand hemp
had virtually no psychoactive effects, I sent the question).

But, I have to admit, he did mention marihuana and its "positive" health
effects...

Sorry for the posting,

Cheers,

Alina.