[Taxacom] Cost of Automontage System

Thomas Yancey yancey at geo.tamu.edu
Wed Mar 21 12:59:00 CDT 2007

That's similar to my experience with Zeiss as well. When I needed to
obtain a photographic setup for an older model microscope, the
salesman I was referred to was not available because of being in a 2
day company meeting. He handed me off to an 'imagaing consultant' and
finally sent a quote. Then, when getting ready to order, he wouldn't
actually take an order, but required that I order online, which was a
hassle.

My conclusion is that the category of salesman is actually a part of
marketing, not sales.

Tom Yancey