[Taxacom] Trillium Identification Tools

Pedro Lake pedro.onativia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:40:09 CDT 2007

A new interactive tool for identifying the species of Trillium is now
available at http://utc.usu.edu/keys/default.htm.  There are images and
links to fact sheets associated with most species in the interactive key.
The fact sheets contain additional images, distribution maps, and
interactive Google Maps with georeference points downloaded from GBIF.
Please contact me with any questions or feedback.  The tools require your
computer to be Java-enabled and to accept pop-ups.

There are also keys to Platanthera, Carex, and select genera of the Poaceae.
We are really excited to provide these powerful tools to everyone.  We
welcome your feedback!

Sincerely,

Pedro OƱativia Lake