[Taxacom] Field Biologist Data Gathering Tools

Robert H Neidlinger robert.neidlinger at wku.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:27:20 CDT 2007

>    2. Field Biologist Data Gathering Tools (Richard Pyle)

Presently use a palm to record much of the same data.  It would be nice
to know if there is palm os software created for this purpose, or if
there is anyone working on such a program.  I presently use the memo pad
for this purpose.  This allows me to transfer the data directly to a
desktop at a later date.  Palms are so much more convenient in the field.

Robert Neidlinger
270-745-8864 WKU Herbarium
270-799-1788 Cell