[Taxacom] Ceramium papillosa (Forsk.) AG

Martin Dubé martin at umce.ca
Wed Mar 28 07:16:42 CDT 2007

{ SEQ CHAPTER \h \r 1}Thank you for your replies.  Then, nothing seems to indicate that this name
is legitimate.  The suggestion that the real name would be Laurencia
papillosa seems right as this is a name used in Taylor, W.R. & C.H. Arndt
1929.  The marine algae of the Southwestern Peninsula of Hispaniola.
Amer. J. Bot. 16(9): 651-662.  where the specimen bearing that name
should be found (unfortunately, no collection number were used).  And no, I
do not have picture of the specimen.

Thanks again.

Martin