[Taxacom] encylopedia of life [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

jrc jrc at anbg.gov.au
Fri May 11 03:28:34 CDT 2007

In order to keep what you have, the first thing you need to know is what it
is, and little things like what it looks like, what it does and where it is
(or has been)...  It would seem to be sort of handy to have a system that
documents this stuff...

Sharpening the axe helps if you want to fell the tree...

jim