[Taxacom] Blog on salvage sampling

Bob Mesibov mesibov at southcom.com.au
Sun May 13 18:55:13 CDT 2007

Hi, Curtis.

Would you allow me to post your comment and my response (below) on the
salvage blog?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are cases of salvage where none is needed.
I'd like to say those are exceptional cases in the context of the vast,
worldwide salvage effort. I can't because that effort doesn't exist. That's
the problem.
---
Dr Robert Mesibov
Honorary Research Associate, Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery
and School of Zoology, University of Tasmania
(03) 64371195; 61 3 64371195

Australian Millipedes Checklist
http://www.qvmag.tas.gov.au/zoology/millipedes/index.html
Tasmanian Multipedes