[Taxacom] encyclopedia of life, differential biology

David Remsen dremsen at gbif.org
Mon May 14 20:35:10 CDT 2007

Hi Richard,

I can imagine how EoL can provide you with data-mined access to all papers
in all fields on a particular taxon.   Can you tell me what you mean by
"how particular searched-for species differ in their biology?"   I'm not
quite clear on what you mean.   What should the data-mining do to throw
light on how species differ?

- David Remsen