[Taxacom] Wanted: a page on marking up

Weitzman, Anna WEITZMAN at si.edu
Tue May 15 09:12:01 CDT 2007

The versions of taxonX I have seen have indeed identified those elements, but does not allow for further breakdown into indexed components that are fully compatible with other TDWG standards or for the level of atomization that creates a fully useful database of literature & specimen citations.

Cheers,
Anna

Anna L. Weitzman, PhD
Informatics, Botany and Biodiversity Research
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution

202.633.0846
weitzman at si.edu