[Taxacom] EoL media launch costs

Moretzsohn, Fabio Fabio.Moretzsohn at tamucc.edu
Tue May 15 20:18:23 CDT 2007

Dear Rod and all

I sent a short message in reply to your post last Friday, but apparently
my message never made it to the list. You were saying the promo video
for EoL was snazzy. I copy my message below:

--------

It is indeed a snazzy video! I just showed it to some 5th and 6th
graders at a Science Careers Day, and the kids got all excited.

I hope they don't spend all the money making it look pretty, but also
use some of it to hire a taxonomist and include phyla other than "Phylum
Invertebrates", "Phylum Vertebrates" and "Subkingdom Arthropoda" (see
the video at 1:36 and 1:39 minutes) :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NwfGA4cxJQ

Fabio