[Taxacom] EoL media launch costs

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.co.nz
Tue May 15 23:51:02 CDT 2007

James L. Edwards wrote:
> Please note that these were DEMO pages. They do not have the rich
> interactivity that the final pages will have.

Well, they don't have ANY interactivity, rich or otherwise, nor was I
expecting any. But I did want to see a static representation of the
approach to be taken on a TAXONOMY page. The taxonomy structures are the
data underpinning the whole system. If that side of things is just hot
vapour at present, no worries. I'll be happy to come back when there's
something to appraise that's real and relevant to me.

Cheers,

Geoff
--
   Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.co.nz>