[Taxacom] Economist leader addressed to taxonomists [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

jrc jrc at anbg.gov.au
Fri May 18 03:58:08 CDT 2007

It seems like golden opportunity to put a counter elaborating or explanatory
potion on the role of taxonomy, but I am not sure Taxacom is the right forum
for this.  Would it not have more clout coming from a peak international
body for taxonomy?

Or, we could just hammer their inbox from all over the world... :)

jim