[Taxacom] Economist leader addressed to taxonomists [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Fabian Haas fhaas at icipe.org
Fri May 18 04:03:51 CDT 2007

definitely so, the higher the society the better! Maybe even NSF or so.
Is there an option to have replies and letters to the editor in the
economist?

Fabian

jrc wrote:
> It seems like golden opportunity to put a counter elaborating or explanatory
> potion on the role of taxonomy, but I am not sure Taxacom is the right forum
> for this.  Would it not have more clout coming from a peak international
> body for taxonomy?
>
> Or, we could just hammer their inbox from all over the world... :)
>
> jim

FabianHaas2 at gmx.net, fhaas at icipe.org, Extension -2404

www.icipe.org
www.earwigs-online.de :: The Site on Earwig Biology
www.fabianhaas.de :: Personal Photo Website

Dr. Fabian Haas
c/o The International Centre of Insect Physiology and
Ecology
Duduville Campus, Kasarani
P.O. Box 30772 - 00100
N A I R O B I