[Taxacom] Plant samples from Finland

Maarten Christenhusz maachr at utu.fi
Sat May 19 03:09:08 CDT 2007

Dear all,

Spring has reached Finland and during this growing season I shall be going on some plant collecting trips in SW Finland. If you are interested in receiving any plant samples from here for your studies, let me know. I will be happy to provide herbarium material, leaves dried on silica for DNA extraction, and/or seeds, etc., providing the species you are looking for occurs here. Since I will be collecting anyway I can easily look out for your taxon. Just drop me a line and I can see what I can do.

Greetings,
Maarten Christenhusz
University of Turku, Finland
www.botanyphotos.net