[Taxacom] Replies Re: Economist leader addressed to taxonomists

Fabian Haas fhaas at icipe.org
Thu May 24 02:15:49 CDT 2007

well, thats the best we can do! Hope something will be printed either in
the Economist or elsewhere. Maybe the strategy is to have a letter on
the Economist refering to a printed version.

Fabian

Paul van Rijckevorsel wrote:
> From: "Geoff Read" <g.read at niwa.co.nz>
>
>> FYI. Economist have put two letters up on the website last night.
>>
> Ruedas & Brown, and Yanega.
>

>> http://www.economist.com/debate/theinbox/
>>

> ***
> With all due respect, Letters-to-the-editor posted on a website will hardly
> have the same impact on the readers of the Economist as a Leader piece in
> the print edition.
>
> Paul

FabianHaas2 at gmx.net, fhaas at icipe.org, Extension -2404

www.icipe.org
www.earwigs-online.de :: The Site on Earwig Biology
www.fabianhaas.de :: Personal Photo Website

Dr. Fabian Haas
c/o The International Centre of Insect Physiology and
Ecology
Duduville Campus, Kasarani
P.O. Box 30772 - 00100
N A I R O B I