[Taxacom] Extension of Deadlines - Taipei Barcode of Life Conference

Schindel, David schindeld at si.edu
Wed May 30 21:16:17 CDT 2007

The Consortium for the Barcode of Life is extending the deadline for
submission of abstracts and applications for travel bursaries until 1
July 2007.  Applicants will be informed of decisions by 15 July and the
final conference program will be distributed at that time.

Information on the conference and the online systems for submitting
abstracts and bursary applications can be found on the conference
website at www.dnabarcodes2007.org.

Some people have encountered difficulties when trying to submit
abstracts or bursary applications.  We apologize for these problems and
hope that these software issues have been corrected.  Please contact
Agnes Balla (ballaa at si.edu) if these problems persist.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions concerning the
conference.

Best regards,

David

David E. Schindel, Executive Secretary
Consortium for the Barcode of Life
202/633-0812; fax 202/633-2938; portable 202/557-1149
Email: SchindelD at si.edu
CBOL WEBSITE: http://www.barcoding.si.edu

Office and overnight delivery address:
National Museum of Natural History