[Taxacom] Source for acid-free non-adhesive laser printer annotation labels?

Harvey Eugene Ballard Jr ballardh at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:45:53 CST 2007

Hi, Folks,
I've been dismayed by University Products archival supplier in dropping the
wonderful Perma/Dur acid-free laser printer annotation label stock they used to
sell until about a year ago. The stock had 30 labels per sheet, based on the
Avery 5660 label format of 1" X 2.833". I've searched the web extensively but
have yet to find a replacement. Does anybody have a supplier for these?

Thanks,
Harvey Ballard

Dr. Harvey E. Ballard, Jr., Associate
Professor, Plant Systematics & Evolution
Department of Environmental & Plant
Biology, 317 Porter Hall,
Ohio University, Athens, OHIO 45701-2979
Telephone: (740) 593-4659; fax: (740)
593-1130; email: ballardh at ohio.edu