[Taxacom] COllections and APG

Tati Konno tkonno at uol.com.br
Mon Nov 12 12:12:56 CST 2007

Dear Taxacomers

I’m organizing a botanical collection for local reference and I came across
an interesting issue. What classification system should I use? APG is in
constant move and seems to be not so practical to manage.

So I would like to ask, especially to curators:

What system do you apply in your collection?

Do you think that a collection should be organized in order to reflect a
system?

Thanks in advance

TK

***

TATIANA UNGARETTI PALEO KONNO

Núcleo em Ecologia e Desenvolvimento Sócio-Ambiental de Macaé (NUPEM/UFRJ)

Rua Rotary Club s/n (atrás do Parque de Exposições) São José do Barreto --
Macaé -- RJ

Cx. Postal 119331   CEP 27910-970

tel.: 22 27629313  ramal 209

VoIP: 11006976