[Taxacom] COllections and APG

Couvreur, Thomas Thomas.Couvreur at wur.nl
Mon Nov 12 12:34:59 CST 2007

Hi Tati,

I guess these questions can be a matter of personal opinion and experience.
You should read the following article:

Haston, E.; Richardson, J. E.; Stevens, P. F.; Chase, M. W.; Harris, D. J. (2007). A linear sequence of Angiosperm Phylogeny Group II families. Taxon 56(1):7-12.

It provides a well defined APG system for herbarium collections and is in application in Edinburgh as well as numerous other herbaria around the world.

Thomas