[Taxacom] Fwd: BToL [Beetle Tree of Life]-related postdoc in Canberra

Margaret K. Thayer mthayer at fieldmuseum.org
Thu Nov 15 22:38:09 CST 2007

Forwarded for Adam Slipinski and John Lawrence, the project
supervisors - please feel free to pass it along.  This is an
outstanding opportunity for a dedicated young coleopterist to
participate in a wide variety of research work related to both the
(US) NSF-funded Beetle Tree of Life project and CSIRO-funded
interactive keys to beetle families (adults and larvae).  Please see
the link below for detailed information, contact details, and
application form.  Apologies for cross-posting - the position was
approved just recently, and there's a relatively short time before
the application deadline.  [end of editorial comment]