[Taxacom] African Insect Taxonomy Toolkit

Fabian Haas fhaas at icipe.org
Fri Nov 16 02:27:12 CST 2007

Dear All,

there seems to be an issue with the link to the toolkit. As I have
recieved positive responses, it works basically.

Please do try again later, and maybe you type http://taxonomy.icipe.org
straight into the browser, insted of using the link from teh mail. Hope
this helps...

Sorry, suboptimal start...

Best
Fabain

Dear All,

I am please to inform you that the

African Insect Taxonomy Toolkit - Find everything on African Insects you
want to know

http://taxonomy.icipe.org/index.html

is now online. I have tried to collect as much information on African
Insects, usually from a taxonomic perspective, but also included pests
and pest related organisations. This includes citations and internet
links. The toolkit is not a final product, and will be continiously
extended and modified. So please do tell me if you have more useful
links and papers to be included in the toolkit. Every bit of information
is welcomed!

At this occasion I would also like to thank the IT Department, Glenn and
Ernest, for their technical help!

Best
Fabian Haas

FabianHaas2 at gmx.net, fhaas at icipe.org, Extension -2052

www.icipe.org
www.earwigs-online.de :: The Site on Earwig Biology
www.fabianhaas.de :: Personal Photo Website

Dr. Fabian Haas
ICIPE - African Insect Science for Food and Health
Duduville Campus, Kasarani
P.O. Box 30772 - 00100
N A I R O B I
Kenya