[Taxacom] Taxacom Digest, Vol 20, Issue 17

Waloszek Dieter dieter.waloszek at uni-ulm.de
Tue Nov 20 15:35:47 CST 2007

Am 20.11.2007 um 20:19 schrieb Steve Boyd:

> Thanks.  I'll take a look at this after the Thanksgiving luncheon.
> Attached is a table with what I have so far on types from RSA-POM,
> HNT,
> SBBG, SD, UCR, and UCSB.  The figures for us, UCR, and SD are pretty
> firm, those for HNT, SBBG, and UCSB are sketchier.  I've yet to hear
> back from them and with the exception of UCR, still need to ask about
> whether our partners have their types segregated or interfiled with
> their main holdings.  You might know the situation at SD.

Sorry guys, I tried hard, but, as a foreigner, couldn't translate
this to me even with the help of a dictionary .No idea what all the
acronyms are, or what types segregated or interfiled with their main
holdings. The only thing I hopefully got right is that this was not
meant for the general public, was it?

Yours, DIETER

Prof. Dr. Dieter Waloszek
Professor of Biology, University of Ulm, Working Group Biosystematic
Documentation
Helmholtzstrasse 20, D-89081 Ulm, Germany
phone x49-(0)731-5031000, Fax x49-731-5031009
email: dieter.waloszek at uni-ulm.de
Website: http://biosys-serv.biologie.uni-ulm.de/
Center of Orsten Research & Exploration C.O.R.E.:  http://www.CORE-
Orsten-Research.de
MOLMORPH Marie Curie Early Stage Training Network in Evolutionary &
Developmental Biology, Copenhagen-Barcelona-Berlin-Ulm-Vienna: http://
www.molmorph.net