[Taxacom] Henan da xue nong xue yuan ji kan / (Quarterly journal of the Honan University, Agricultural College)

Vincent, Michael A. Dr. vincenma at muohio.edu
Mon Nov 26 08:23:25 CST 2007

Dear Taxacom subscribers:  I am trying to obtain an article (publication of Cercis funiushanensis; see below) from a Chinese journal, and have had no success thus far.  Copies of the journal are found at Stanford U. and the US Agricultural Library, but neither of them hold this issue.  Can anyone assist me?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
M.A. Vincent

Title:

Henan da xue nong xue yuan ji kan / (Quarterly journal of the Honan University, Agricultural College)

Imprint:

[Kaifeng] : Henan da xue nong xue yuan chu ban wei yuan hui, 1930 19uu

Article:

S. Y. Wang & T. B. Chao "? [about Chinese plants]"

Number:

2

1980

Pages: