[Taxacom] cyperaceae

blackstock8 at aol.com blackstock8 at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 05:49:51 CDT 2007

Many thanks for the replies re: the number of genera in the Cyperaceae.? It would seem that there are between 104 - 122.? How do we account for the difference in numbers?

I am particularly interested in the ref Thorne & Reveal (Botanical Review 73:67-182. 2007).? Unfortunately I can't get easy access to this paper.? Does anyone have a copy of the abstract?

Cheers

Nige
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.