[Taxacom] Lumping and Splitting

Peter Stevens peter.stevens at mobot.org
Fri Sep 7 08:26:35 CDT 2007

But the old problem was no better. The problem of "when is a gap a
gap?", is rather like is the beam in my eye smaller than the mote in
the other guy's eye? Also, if one is cautious about going from
cladogram to classification, there may be rather fewer problems with
this "cladogram du jour" than one might think.  Et puis?

P.