[Taxacom] holotype for sale

Richard Petit r.e.petit at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 11 20:34:01 CDT 2007

Unfortunately E-Bay does not care.  I often write about mollusks and books
that are misrepresented.  Sometimes the listers will make changes but often
they do not.

Incidentally, the earlier posts show the opening bid with a period (not a
decimal) in the middle making it appear to be an error for $ 100.00.  The
opening bid I saw is $ 100,000.00.  If there are any bidders, I have a lot
of stuff to offer them!

dick