[Taxacom] Digital Atlas of Cuscuta available online

Mihai Costea mcostea at wlu.ca
Fri Sep 14 08:03:11 CDT 2007

Digital Atlas of Cuscuta (Convolvulaceae) is available online at:
http://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=2147&p=8968

I would like this to be the next generation in the morphology, and
certainly, the iconography of Cuscuta. So far the galleries are of
species from the clades that we have already studied (mostly N American
ones), remaining to gradually add the remaining ones. Even so, there are
already more than 1000 pictures that have resulted from the fusion of
some 15,000. You will notice that many galleries are of the type
collections. Anyway...I hope this is a step ahead for dodders, a group
of plants in great need of this level of morphological resolution.

Best wishes,
Mihai

-------------------------
Mihai Costea, Ph.D
Assistant Professor
& Curator of the Herbarium
Department of Biology
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West,
Waterloo, ON,
N2L 3C5, Canada
Phone: 519 884-0710
ext. 2120 (herbarium), 3407 (office) or 2887 (lab)
Fax: 519 746-0677
http://www.wlu.ca/homepage.php?grp_id=1451&ct_id=1270&f_id=1
Digital Atlas of Cuscuta: http://www.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=2147&p=8968