[Taxacom] POLIBOTANICA, Journal Indexed for CONACYT, MEXICO

Rafael Fernandez Nava rfernan at ipn.mx
Mon Sep 24 09:44:06 CDT 2007

POLIBOTANICA today is part of the Science and Technology
Investigation National Council (in Spanish CONACYT)
Journal Index, Mexico.

Respectable Colleagues:

We are glad to communicate that POLIBOTANICA today is part
of The Science and Technology Investigation National
Council (in Spanish CONACYT) Journal Index, Mexico. This
is a valuable ranking for scientific journals which are
recognized because of their quality and editorial
excellence.

See the official website:
http://www.conacyt.mx/Indice/Indice_2.html

We would like to thank the authors of publicized articles,
very helpful anonymous reviewers that helped to keep
quality in our Journal, our associated partners and in a
very special manner, we are thank to the Editorial Body
and the entire crew in the Journal that makes POLIBOTANICA
possible to this excellence level.

We hope to continue with this effort and botanical
investigators that are working keep supporting us sending
articles to be publicized in POLIBOTANICA. We compromise
that they all will be considered as valuable propositions
to be diffused among the national and international
botanic community.

Greetings Botanists

Sincerely,

Dr. Rafael Fernández Nava