[Taxacom] Biodiversity Informatics: e-Biosphere 09 Conference Website and Second Announcement

Schindel, David schindeld at si.edu
Fri Aug 1 13:53:55 CDT 2008

The e-Biosphere 09: International Conference on Biodiversity Informatics
will be held on 1-5 June 2009 in London.

The Conference website is now open at www.e-biosphere09.org.  There you
will find:

*	The Second Conference Announcement
(http://www.e-biosphere09.org/assets/files/2ndAnnouncement07.09.08.pdf)
*	The Scientific Programme of the Conference
*	Calls for Participation by co-sponsors, software/database
demonstrators, exhibitors, break-out discussion organizers, and sponsors
of side-events
*	Information for software/database demonstration booths and
exhibits
(http://www.e-biosphere09.org/assets/files/Exhibitors07Jul08.pdf)

The Call for Abstracts and Applications for Travel Bursaries will be
released on the Conference website in the coming weeks.  The deadline
for submission of abstracts and applications is 15 December 2008.

We hope you'll be interested in participating and we look forward to
seeing you in London.

On behalf of the Conference Steering Committee,

David E. Schindel, Executive Secretary

Consortium for the Barcode of Life

202/633-0812; fax 202/633-2938; portable 202/557-1149

Email: SchindelD at si.edu <blocked::mailto:SchindelD at si.edu>

CBOL WEBSITE: http://www.barcoding.si.edu
<blocked::http://www.barcoding.si.edu/>

Office and overnight delivery address: