[Taxacom] uBio servers down?

Dave Roberts workpackage6 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 6 05:50:46 CDT 2008

Does anyone know what's happening with the uBio servers?  From my
machine they are still resolutely unresponsive.

Cheers,  Dave
--
On 4 Aug 2008, at 22:50, Al Newton wrote:

> Both addresses get you to the site, but I get no search results at
> either
> one, for names I know are there.
>
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Neal Evenhuis
> <neale at bishopmuseum.org>wrote:
>
>> At 1:16 PM -0700 8/4/08, Doug Yanega wrote:
>>> Can anyone else get the online Nomenclator Zoologicus
>>> (http://uio.mbl.edu/NZ/) to work, or is it just me?
>>>

>> Go here:
>> http://uio.mbl.edu/NomenclatorZoologicus/

> --
> Alfred F. Newton
> Associate Curator
> Zoology Department/Insect Division
> Field Museum of Natural History
> 1400 South Lake Shore Drive
> Chicago, IL 60605 USA
> Email: anewton at fieldmuseum.org
> Telephone (direct line): 312-665-7738
> Fax (Zoology Dept.): 312-665-7754
> Austral Staphylinid PEET site including Staphyliniformia catalog
> databases:
> <http://www.fieldmuseum.org/peet_staph/>

Dr D.McL. Roberts,        Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5086
European Distributed Institute of Taxonomy Project,
Ccordinator WorkPackage 6 (Unifying Revisionary Taxonomy),
Dept. Zoology,
The Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road,
London        SW7 5BD
Great Britain             Email: dmr at nomencurator.org
Web page:  http://www.editwebrevisions.info/
Web page:  http://www.e-taxonomy.eu/
--
In general, it is easier to get forgiveness than to get permission.