[Taxacom] ZooKeys online NOW

Thompson, Chris Chris.Thompson at ARS.USDA.GOV
Fri Aug 8 07:23:02 CDT 2008

All:

ZooKeys is now online and in business.

Please go to http://pensoftonline.net/zookeys/index.php/journal

And see a new and better alternative to ZooTaxa.

Read our Editorial and appreciate our vision to provide the best means
to rapidly disseminate information about animals today and to continue
to evolve into the best for tomorrow.

We all owe a great debt to Dr Z. Q. Zhang for his vision and dedication
in creating a new means of rapid dissemination of information about
animals. His ZooTaxa has changed the face of Systematic Zoology since it
was launched in 2001.

Now we humbly launch ZooKeys building on ZooTaxa example and extending
it.

So go today to our ZooKeys website. Look at the first couple of papers
and bookmark the site as you will want to go back frequently and watch
how we expand and evolve, trying to provide the best for the Zoological
Community.

F. Christian Thompson
Systematic Entomology Lab., ARS, USDA
c/o Smithsonian Institution MRC-0169