[Taxacom] Ethiopian versus Afrotropical

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:38:06 CDT 2008

It *always* matters what name you use.  For anything.   Especially for
'arbitrary' entities.  Labeling concepts, 'arbitrary' and otherwise,
is what communication, and taxonomy in particular, is all about.

Can't believe I had to start my day by reading this.  First motorist
who looks sideways at me on the way to work this morning gets run off
the road!   And I'm on a bicycle!

jim

--
Jim Croft
jim.croft at gmail.com

"Words, as is well known, are the great foes of reality."
- Joseph Conrad, author (1857-1924)