[Taxacom] RE revisiting patronym auctions

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 19:08:28 CDT 2008

Yeah, right.  Like this is going to happen any millenium soon...

Well, maybe.  Probably on the same day that, in the interests of
fairness and public good, Microsoft decides to move the cost of its
software one or two decimal places to the left...

jim

--
Jim Croft
jim.croft at gmail.com

"Words, as is well known, are the great foes of reality."
- Joseph Conrad, author (1857-1924)