[Taxacom] Brazilian spider needs ID UPDATE

Alex Popovkin popovkin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 05:17:34 CDT 2008

Thanks for the suggestion, Roderick. It was a poorly informed choice on my
part. My images have been used by several people/organizations for
educational purposes and education (of myself and of others) has been the
main thrust of my work. The advantage of living in the environment I
document, with daily observations, makes all the difference.

Alex

--
Alex Popovkin
-12.01783 -38.04863