[Taxacom] Dominican Republic plant

Adorian Ardelean ardelean at aquaecology.de
Mon Feb 4 09:44:51 CST 2008

Hi Paul,

A step by step search in uBio database returns genus Cleosma

Cleosma octandra Urb. & Ekman ex Sandwith
a further source for this name can be found in w3tropicos database:

http://mobot.mobot.org/cgi-bin/search_vast?onda=N03701842

I am not a botanist, so I am not sure if this helps putting you on
the track for the answer to your question, but I have tried :-) ...

All the best,
Adorian

Adorian Ardelean
coordinator of myNature project