[Taxacom] Definition of Checklist

Doug Yanega dyanega at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 12 13:17:40 CST 2008

Chris Thompson wryly observed:

>  >I've never seen a publication that called itself a "nomenclator",
>
>Go to your library, look up
>
>Agassiz, Louis, 1840, Nomenclator zoologicus ...
>
>Then go online and see its modern edition at
>http://uio.mbl.edu/NomenclatorZoologicus/
>
>Then smile ;-)

Touché. However, in the literal sense, I have never SEEN this
publication; only heard of it or seen references TO it. ;-)

Incidentally, for whatever reason, the link to your definitions
publication
(http://www.sel.barc.usda.gov/Diptera/people/FCT_pdf/FCT_60.pdf) does
not work for me; I get a spinning icon on a black field, and it never
stops spinning. I wonder if others here have that same problem?

Peace,