[Taxacom] Definition of Checklist

Herbarium wtu at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:28:15 CST 2008

At the UW Herbarium, we're working on a list of the Washington flora that
falls somewhere between a checklist and catalogue as described below.
The site is editable, contains synonymy, will ultimately be fully vetted
against specimens, and linked to our image gallery and specimen database.
If interested in seeing how it works, you'll find it here:

http://biology.burke.washington.edu/herbarium/waflora/checklist.php

David Giblin, Ph.D.
Collections Manager
University of Washington Herbarium (WTU)
Burke Museum
Campus Box 355325
Seattle, WA 98195-5325
(206) 543-1682 voice