[Taxacom] Fwd: complete list of all species

Doug Yanega dyanega at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:29:38 CST 2008

David Remsen thinks too small. There are other lists just as easy to
obtain, and far more valuable:

(1) A complete family tree of every human that has ever lived, with
their complete genetic sequences

(2) A complete list of every disease affecting every species on
earth, with their respective cures

(3) A complete list of every mineral deposit on earth, with their
exact georeferenced coordinates, dimensions, impurity levels, and
depth beneath the surface

(4) A complete list of all passwords and security codes for every
computer in existence (maybe it's hard to find a complete list for
all computers. But I think only bank accounts may be easier)

I could use copies of these lists by the end of the week, if that's
not too much trouble. Thanks in advance,

Gena Gulamentum's 14th cousin eight times removed

;-)