[Taxacom] Fwd: complete list of all species

Thomas J. Trombone trombone at amnh.org
Wed Feb 13 13:28:02 CST 2008

Please include all synonyms too, indicating which names are valid (just for
zoology, if that makes it easier.)

Tom Trombone

Thomas J. Trombone
Data Manager
Division of Vertebrate Zoology - Ornithology
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West @ 79th Street
New York, NY 10024-5192

Phone: (212) 313-7783