[Taxacom] Fwd: complete list of all species

Frederick W Schueler bckcdb at istar.ca
Wed Feb 13 15:23:02 CST 2008

Karl Magnacca wrote:
> Maybe it could be posted to the list, or put up on a web site if it's too
> big?  I'm sure there's a lot of people who would be interested in that
> list, even if it's just for animals. -- Karl

* let's not get too rollicking in making fun of this naive inquiry: if
systematics had been as well funded over the past century as it ought to
have been, there'd be no problem in filling this request, even if it
included plants & microbes. I wonder how hard it would be to get a list
of all the elementary particles?

fred.