[Taxacom] Fwd: complete list of all species

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:29:44 CST 2008

Have you spoke to an entomologist lately?!   What part of  the word
'infinite' is a problem for you?   :))

The best we can hope for is an integrated list of the ones we know
about... that in theory is at least doable...  and I would like to
think we are all heading towards that goal...  and will get there in
the next less than ten years...

jim