[Taxacom] List of Orders of the world

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:50:45 CST 2008

Even at these high levels we are victims of the Tower of Babel.  Plant
people work on, not surprisingly, plants.  And animal people work on
... those other things...

The endgame is ultimately going to depend on integration of multiple
top down and bottom up (and a number of crossways cutting) approaches.

If it wasn't wasn't challenging, someone would have done it already.
But wait - didn't some Swede do just that only two and half centuries
ago?

jim