[Taxacom] complete list of all species

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:23:07 CST 2008

It might have been Mike who said it, but I agree with him - almost.
Even if a taxonomist knows what they are talking about (a most worthy
topic of beer and debate), no-one who hears what the say can really
know what they are talking about because names nearly aways travel
alone and leave their concepts behind.

But that is a topic for another thread...

jim