[Taxacom] complete list of all species (Paul van Rijckevorsel)

Matt Renner mren3398 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Sun Feb 17 02:35:52 CST 2008

Are species names simply (simply!) nouns we use to communicate recognised
aspects / patterns in the variation of the living world around us,
regardless of how those nouns are anchored within that world?
If so would opinion become synonymous with the communication of emphasised
aspects / patterns in this variation?
If so what basis for emphasis, and what of a corroborationalist approach to
identifying those named things in the first instance??

_______________________________________
Matt Renner
PhD candidate

The Wardle Lab
School of Biological Sciences
Heydon Laurence Building A08
University of Sydney, NSW 2006
(02)9351 5118
Living blissfully mobile-free

Statistics Paranoia Survey: Question 24
"I think that ritalin is a drug that will help reduce my heteroscadasity"
SD  D  N  A SA