[Taxacom] SUSPECT: Re: Species names

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Tue Feb 19 13:52:51 CST 2008

Well, I object, Jim. Although the ICBN says "The name of a family is a
plural adjective used as a noun . . . " I think the word "family" is
understood, and the sentence is then "The [family] Campanulaceae is . .
. " not are.

Otherwise, I suppose Reveal are correct.  :)

R.

*****************************
Richard H. Zander
Voice: 314-577-0276