[Taxacom] Refering an e-flora Publications

Abdul Ghafoor artemisiella89 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:10:05 CST 2008

Dear taxacomers,

I am revising the tribe Cardueae (Asteraceae) for Flora of Pakistan. I would like to give reference of " Annotated Checklist of Flowering Plants of Nepal" or any other e-publication in my work. I wonder if there is any guideline for referring the e-publications or e-floras. I do not know, if there is one available. The above e-checklist does not give pages on which a particular taxon appear in the printed version.  Kindly give your comments and guidance in this regard.

Abdul GhafoorHerbarium,
Department of Botany,
University of Karachi,
Karachi-75300