[Taxacom] digital

Paul E. Hargraves pharg at gso.uri.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:22:07 CST 2008

This is apparently the  Stratford Labs scanner, listing on  the Cybersguys.com website for $95.95 + S/H.
But Amazon.com has the Veho Film & Slide Converter for $129.95 + S/H [$99.95 at Hammacher-Schlemmer], and there are 11 consumer reviews, which are revealing.
XP and Vista only [sorry,Macusers].

Both will do 1800-1900dpi

PEH